Following me on twitter @8days2Amish is like spending time deep inside my head only without all the hangovers.
• It’s unfathomable to imagine how much better off the world would be if every time we felt moved by a good intention we acted on it.
• Trump 1st lady kerfuffle ratifies wisdom of Willie Nelson who said, "There are no ex-wives. There are only additional wives"
• I’m on a quest to read the nutrition label on communion wafer package to learn calorie count for body of Christ.
• What did the Kansas vulture say when his long lost son came home and asked what’s for dinner? “Carrion, my wayward son!”
• My most earnest wish is to impress upon my daughters the devout importance of being empathetic for the struggles of our fellow man. Instead, all I've done is to impress upon them the devout importance of trying new items on pizza. #WorldsBestDad
• If "Papadopoulus" were a drinking game I'd have been all gooned up hours ago.
• Paul must be confused. When I was young and my heart was an open book, I never said live and let live.
• Those who prophesize celeb deaths come in 3s can rest easy. Tom Petty's greatness qualifies in triplicate.
• Difference between Petty and Springsteen: Petty had one really bad song ("Wasted Life." Springsteen had one really bad decade.
• Our dreams of ever seeing a Traveling Wilbury's reunion tour have suddenly become even more remote.
• The last Tom Petty song on the last Heartbreakers album is "Shadow People," a song about disaffected loners shooting up a bunch of strangers.
• Ever since his April death, any time a celeb like Petty dies find myself wondering "So, what'll Don Rickles have to say to him?”
• An AK-47 is capable of shooting 600 bullets per minute and right now someone is in the name of progress working to develop the AK-48.
• This is part of Vegas investigation where whole country breathlessly awaits news whether shooter's car did or did not have a Trump bumper sticker.
• I wonder how many clever headline writers from the '60s included the word "unhinged" when describing Jim Morrison & The Doors.
• Reason Mick Jagger sometimes seems bitchy is coz while he's 1 of 10 coolest people on planet, he realizes he's only the 3rd coolest Stone.
• I’ll no longer tolerate so much social media ignorance from so-called "friends" who should know better. They're not cookies. They're bakies.
• It contradicts logic that a man whose name is pronounced Vin SKULL-y would shun a decent hair piece.
• If you're livin' in New Orleans and your nickname ain't Fats then you ain't really livin'. #RIPFatsDomino
• I’m not saying I believe in ghosts, but I no longer go on the 3rd floor of the Tin Lizzy after dark.
• I’m pioneering a new parenting technique where I only love child being nicest to me at the time. I call it "Conditional Love.”
• Peace will remain elusive until humans recognize the ironic folly of calling most intensively defended regions "De-Militarized Zones.”
• Good morning Facebook! Looking forward to another day of you bringing the world closer together while simultaneously tearing it apart.
• Harvey Weinstein reportedly in sex rehab. It'd be funny if all the counselors were smokin’ hot.
• Everything I read about Trump's call to soldier's widow reminds me of scene when Sgt Frank Drebin tried to console Nordberg's wife.
• I know we're raised to believe when we die we go down to hell or up to heaven. Me? I hope when I die I get to where I'm going by waterslide.
• The last phone number humans will collectively remember is 867-5309.
• I hope Harvey Weinstein is around to see the movie they make about Harvey Weinstein & I hope it stars Paul Giamatti & wins a bunch of Oscars.
• We now have verified audio admission that #HarveyWeinstein is a pig who mistreats women. Boy, am I glad I didn't vote for him for prez.
• In order to lend precision to your putdowns, descending order of IQ stupidity is Moron (50-69), Imbecile (20-49) & Idiot (below 20) #moron
• True confidence is to be 65, look like this & think, yeah, beautiful young women sleep w/ me 'cause I'm just so damn sexy. #HarveyWeinstein
• Dallas has a grassy knoll. St. Vincent College Bearcats in Latrobe have Noll-y grass. #ChuckNollField.
Post a Comment