Thursday, April 30, 2009

Buy this book 3 more times


I wrote about my gratitude to Kim Michele Richardson three weeks ago when I asked my blog buddies to buy three copies of her book "The Unbreakable Child." Since then, I’ve actually read the book and am returning with another request.

Let’s make it six copies each.

I’ve always believed in helping people who help people. So ask your local book stores and libraries to order copies of it and recommend it to readers. They won’t be sorry.

Since her book’s been released to great reviews, Kimmi’s been approached by abuse victims who said her story about overcoming horrific institutional abuse at the hands of nuns and priests in a corrupt Kentucky orphanage run by the Catholic Church has strengthened them.

I believe it strengthened me and I was raised by gentle and loving people.

The first few weeks of any book’s launch are crucial for getting worthy books the attention they deserve. If you haven’t bought her book yet and were raised by a loving and kind-hearted woman who knew what she was doing, I’d like to suggest you buy “The Unbreakable Child” and give it to her on Mother’s Day.

You can thank her that she raised you the way the most reputable parenting books say you should.

Then thank God and ask Him to help all the ones who were not.

3 comments:

Angie Ledbetter said...

Amen, Rabbi. :)

Scobberlotcher said...

You are a debut author's best friend! Go you!

Kathryn Magendie said...

It's a heartbreaking book -

Kimmi is a beautiful woman inside and out. It was my pleasure to have her here at our little log house, her and her beloved. I consider her a good and wonderful friend.

Yes....buy her book - !